Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jenny in Coral and Turquoise Wrap Bracelet

A few nights ago, I met my friend Jenny at Casa Vega restaurant in Sherman Oaks. Jenny and I worked together at Citysearch, which later turned into CityGrid Media. How and why the company changed names is a bit of a long, corporate story, but the result was that Jenny and I ended up sitting next to each other and became friends.

Maybe it's a little bit of vanity, but when I befriend younger women, they tend to remind me of myself "when I was their age." Mainly, this means they're feisty and looking for more in life than finding a man and settling down. Jenny's since moved on from Los Angeles, and is living up north with her best friend. To me, she's doing what every young lady ought to be - exploring different cities, meeting new people, and having fun.

Here she is, wearing the coral and turquoise wrap bracelet she just purchased. How cute is she?

1 comment:

  1. You have some beautiful talent! Love your jewelry!
    http://polymerplaytime.blogspot.com/
    flutteringflowers.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete