Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Andrea Wearing the Lucy Necklace

It always feels great when someone buys a piece of my jewelry. It's incredibly flattering. There's nothing quite like the feeling of making something with your hands, and someone liking it enough to pay you for it and wear it. It feels great whether the purchase is from someone I've never met before, or if it's from a friend. Although if it's a friend that buys from you, it feels even better. Plus, I get to take pictures :)

My good friend, Andrea Boudewijn, chef and owner of Superfine Bakery, is a recent customer. If you're in the market for a wedding cake, or knows someone who is, she's the one to call. These are not your run-of-the mill cakes. A rising star, she creates gorgeous and modern wedding cakes that will surely wow your guests. Visit her site to see what I mean.

She chose the Lucy necklace, which was also one of my personal favorites. Here are some pictures of her wearing it. She looks fabulous, doesn't she?



4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous necklace!
    Would you like to sponsor a giveaway on Couture Carrie?
    You can reach me at carriecalligraphy@gmail.com.
    Thanks!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to! Messaging you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darling! I just emailed you but for some reason it was returned as undeliverable... Will try again later, but just wanted to say YES early May will be fantastic! Can't wait to collaborate with you and see your new website. Keep up the amazing work!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne. You rock when it comes to designing these one of a kind pieces! My fav is the one you showed me the other night with the blue crystal! You better work double time because your creations are definitely a hit on this side of town! I was thinking that you could design my cousins necklace as a wedding gift..Lets talk

    ReplyDelete