Friday, May 27, 2011

Lady Gaga Chrome Ad

I don't know why, but this commercial chokes me up a little bit. All the people she touches and inspires, it's a beautiful thing. Whether you like her music or not, her message is a good one: love yourself and know that you're a beautiful person. I especially like the guy on the rooftop, shimmying in his business suit. Unexpected wackiness.

I'll have a little longer post on her inspirations later, but for now, here's the video. And happy Friday and Memorial Day!

6 comments:

  1. Interesting video!

    Happy Memorial Day!

    xoxo
    Stella

    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this video! Kisses and hugs, darling

    Ps: I twitted it as well:) Muah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Diana! Happy Memorial Day!

    xoxo
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful, love it! Thank you for following me by the way, it's an honour!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course, Rachel, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love these chrome ads, they are all so inspiring and creative! Sometimes I think Lady Gaga takes herself way too seriously, but it's hard to think of another artist who so intensely loves her fans.

    ReplyDelete